how many things can you find wrong?

FYI, all 86 GN's come up as "t-types" on carfax....the only way to identify a GN is via the trunk plate WE2 option....everything else is a t-type (if it has the turbo engine code)

Has to be the worst written auction I have ever read.

100% original but it has a MAF pipe, aftermarket plug wires, aftermarket stereo.

THERE ARE NO GAMES BEING PLAYED HERE. NO SHILL BIDDING, NO GAMES, NO RUNNING PRICES UP AS WE HAVE SEEN IN SOME AUCTIONS. WE JUST NEED SELL THESE CARS FOR WHAT WE PAID FOR THEM WHEN THEY ARE TRADED IN. MAJORITY OF THESE CARS ARE TRADE INS AND WE JUST NEED TO GET THE PRICE THAT WE PUT IN THESE CARS! THIS IS YOUR CHANCE TO BUY LIKE DEALERS. :D :D :D

Re: Re: CarFax

Originally posted by evil_gn
comes up as a t-type and hes trying to sell it as a grand national.

thats just shady as hell!
I think you will find that if you run the vin number on a T type and a G.N. that they will both come back as Turbo Regals.
We ran two G.N.'s and a WE4 vin numbers thru a Buick dealership and they could not tell which car was a WE4. Only that they were Turbo Regals.

IMO, anyone who would buy a collector car without researching what they are supposed to look like, and without going to see it in person, gets what they deserve. I would bet the previous owner deleted the trim on purpose, because they wanted a cleaner look. Still very shady.

comes up as a t-type and hes trying to sell it as a grand national.

My 86 GN is listed as a TType w/ a GN package on the window sticker, but my 87 is GN right from the get go.
Just my o2's for what its worth

You guys also missed the Cig Lighter is missing! I would not buy the car just for that reason! :D Also on that pic of the cluster.. Looks like headliner dust all over it! I see it's T-tops but I wonder if the headliner is out! From towing recovered theifs for many years.. This sure looks like it was one to me! Also looks like the firewall is cracked in the middle there.. shame.. :mad: