How Many "Limited" Owners Out There?

~JM~

Wrinkled Member
Only 1036 manufactured, correct?

As 1 of 1036 did you have any thoughts of leaving your car stock, or did you go ahead & modify it anyway?

~JM~

I just purchased a 1987 Gray T Limited, with less than 20,000 miles. It had 20 some trophies in the trunk. I took it to a local car show and won a top 25 car trophy. I found it in VA from the orginal owner. Only mods are dual exhaust. I am replacing the radiator with Peter's radiator.

Only 1036 manufactured, correct?

As 1 of 1036 did you have any thoughts of leaving your car stock, or did you go ahead & modify it anyway?

~JM~

well make that 1,033... I pieced out 3. Mt daughter still has her's.. "modded" ??? hell ya !!! IT's a CAR made to DRIVE !!

Mine could be rarest of the bunch without the hood ornament but it's modded.
Never touched the body but everything else is upgraded.

Modded the hell out of mine.

Various i phone pics 017.jpg

Modded the drivetrain..... didn't mod the seats or exterior panels.....but i have been tempted to redo the interior [update the seating and door panels], the exterior will stay the nice classy sleeper look though....

aaron

I like the limiteds! Grumpy, were the cars in poor shape? Do you think the were treated more like regular regals due to their looks?

Trust me he could care less :p

Just because I piece out some 10k mile TTAs and a 27k Limited and a few other low low mile cars NEVER assume ... never mind :p
Limiteds were rust buckets with a gazillion miles on them. Although some GNs I pieced were nice cars.. BUT I'd sell them as "rollers". :biggrin: Limiteds were my favorite Buick turbo car.

I've got one that's mostly stock because I use it as daily driver, but it's just a matter of time before the mods begin......;)

My 15,000 mile, original paint car is still "stock" and I'm happy with low 12's.

Attachments

• shd drv.jpg
    shd drv.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 404
  • engine frt.jpg
    engine frt.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 420
  • int drv.jpg
    int drv.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 399