How many active Texas members do we have?

Thanks. It appears he's a little northeast of me. I may have to try and touch base.

I am in San Antonio (almost Bulverde), would love to hang soon. GN is in Houston at the moment getting some work done to it. Wideband, 80#'s, Power Logger, springs, shocks, SC&C UCA's, ball joints, and tuning back to the 30psi level. Should be a lot of fun when I get it back.

Hey fellas! Since the search feature isn't working, I was hoping to ask you guys for help in finding a reputable transmission shop in the central texas area. I picked up a 2nd transmission yesterday from a fellow board member and was hoping to get this thing gone through. The pockets aren't empty but I am a little hesitant with sending this thing out of state for a rebuild. Thanks in advance!

Jake Shoe performance near Denton is who I can recomend if it's for a GN. If you need his number just tell me.;)

Denton is only about 2 hours away. That's not bad at all. Yes this is a BRF out of an 87 GN. Got a great deal from a fellow board member. I would love to get his contact info. Website maybe? Thanks!

Jake's got a website and he's a member of the board, but doesn't get on very often. His number is 940-458-5564. He specializes in GM RWD trannys and he builds a mean tranny.;)