How many active Texas members do we have?

15 years late...that's me! I told you that 121 ramp keeps changing sides on 183 Charlie :confused:

Well we're cutting some mesquite and oak down right now Shawn, so if you want some for cooking get your ass down here.;) Bring a chainsaw and a truck so you can haul it off.:D

Well we're cutting some mesquite and oak down right now Shawn, so if you want some for cooking get your ass down here.;) Bring a chainsaw and a truck so you can haul it off.:D
Only if I can cut down trees with 12ga slugs!

Took me a year to find one and a trip to the middle of OK. I work at DFW airport, maybe we can meet up sometime.

Sure - I just bought the limited from out of state and it hasn't even been delivered yet. I'll have a few weeks worth of work to do with it before I'll drive it around but then I'll be good to go for awhile. Already have another motor/trans project in the works in case what's in it is not up to task for a 6265 and lots of boost

I'm near 635/75 but work all over and we do repairs for American Airlines at DFW sometimes...

Welcome back John! I love those white 86's. :cool:

There are usually 3 white T's at our monthly race it's White T's vs those damn black cars! hahaha

Thanks, I sold the white one years ago. Gray is sweet on a Limited to me, so that will have to do! I plan on keeping this car for a long time.

Once I get this one running properly with the parts currently on it (if it can) then I'm looking forward to bringing it out while I gather the rest of the parts for my ultimate goals.

Also - I moved recently and turned up quote a few stock OE Buick parts. Most is junk with some good stuff sprinkled in. Do you guys ever have any kind of garage sales or swap meets these days? Maybe I should...lol. Most of it would likely not be worth shipping or I'd list it all here.