How many active Texas members do we have?

Thanks, I'm excited and have had a few thumbs-up on the road already! Any leads on where or who I could get with locally to make sure the car is tuned right? It runs strong but I'm concerned that I may hurt the motor since it runs about 26 PSI at WOT.

Thanks, I'm excited and have had a few thumbs-up on the road already! Any leads on where or who I could get with locally to make sure the car is tuned right? It runs strong but I'm concerned that I may hurt the motor since it runs about 26 PSI at WOT.
PM me all the mods that you know are done to your car and we can talk it over. But based on what you posted above - stay out of the boost until we know more. 26 pounds of boost can do very, very bad and expensive things to an engine. And, what are your mechanical abilities?

Rob

Have I posted on this thread before? No, well here I am...Austin and I have never seen another Turbo Buick in my city but I know they are out there!

Have I posted on this thread before? No, well here I am...Austin and I have never seen another Turbo Buick in my city but I know they are out there!

I head up to the car gathering at Cabela's in Buda on Saturday nights every now and then. Let me know when you want to meet up.

Hey everyone, Killeen, Fort Hood here.....been a lurker here for the last year and the timing finally hit right this summer and ended up purchasing a WE4 from a board member this summer. I have talked to a few members here and thanks for the help and guidance. Ususally hit cars and coffee in austin every now and then. Here's a crappy pic from my cell phone...I'm still missing an olds W30 in order to have the BOP trio....in due time...lol

IMG_20121104_045743.jpg

will do.....taking the trans am out today....so i'll be down there around 930 ish....78 gold trans am

Did anyone see my car? I only met one guy with a Turbo TA. I'm almost POSITIVE I had the only Turbo Regal / GN there.

I would have tried to come out if I had known about it in time. Silver Fox and I went to Hot Rod Night @ Soda Pops in Boerne last night - pretty nice turn out of cars.

I talked to the guy today with the TTA...he's got it for sale, not sure how much...I didnt see your car, I parked by the mustangs so I could make an early exit and left out of there around 1100. I'll bring the buick down next month.

I showed up at 11:30, lesson learned..next Month I'll be there at 8-9A and bring my car detailing stuff to make the car look nice after the drive all the way up there etc. :)

Havent been on the site in a while.
Stationed in Abilene, originally from San Antonio.
Been in Abilene since 2009.

Havent been on the site in a while.
Stationed in Abilene, originally from San Antonio.
Been in Abilene since 2009.

I served my six year sentence at the penal facility known as Dyess from 1984-1990. I still head back to Abilene about once a year, to ride in the "tour de Gap" out in Buffalo Gap. Welcome back to the site.

Rob

Nice! I ride too! Well, not a road bike, YET. I missed out on it this year. Went to NHRA drags instead. I ride out at Buck creek trails alot. Saving some dough right now while Im deployed for a cyclocross bike. I like Dyess only because its 4 hours from home and its not Shaw.

The way Illinois is going you might have another new Texan soon.:cool:
What's keeping you in the frozen north? More taxes and idiot yankees? Get your ass down here and learn how to sweat while you work bud.:p Be glad to help if you decide to change venues.;) BTW, we race 11 out of 12 months.:D