How fast will it go!!

Kid Turbine

What do you guys think this combo will do? (listed in sig.) but the transbrake is not installed yet and car will be on dr's.

My track here can run the the 1/4 but mainly a 1/8 track. I was told 6.90 easy but I was just looking for some 7.3 - 7.5 when i started the build guess I was off a little with my guessing.

Depending on traction, tire size and so forth I would say 7.2 - 7.50s at around 95-97mph. even with a soft launch you will get an idea how much power it's got. the transbrake and traction will lower the E.T. providing the car is tuned good.

What do you guys think this combo will do? (listed in sig.) but the transbrake is not installed yet and car will be on dr's.

My track here can run the the 1/4 but mainly a 1/8 track. I was told 6.90 easy but I was just looking for some 7.3 - 7.5 when i started the build guess I was off a little with my guessing.

First thing you'll have to do is tighten the converter. I bet the 3200 will be too loose but you'll have to run it before you'll know. See ya soon.

With converter tight it should easily go 6.80-6.90 at 25 psi. Around 102-103mph

You never mentioned target boost level..... or target 60' time....

These have a tremendous impact on ET...