How do I find out what number TTA I had?

SkeeBaDee70

Hello Guys,

Back in 1993 I purchased an 8,400 mile Turbo Trans AM(for a very reasonable $15,700).The guy I bought it off of wanted a 1993 Firehawk! I only drove it 300 miles and sold it. I still have a copy of the window sticker and I believe it was purchased at Union Park Pontiac GMC in Delaware. Is there anyway I can tell from that window sticker copy which number my car was? It was a general T-Top Leather car and not a Festival car. Any info would be great!

Thanks,

Either check over at turbotransam.com as we compiled and published the complete list ... or check on pasincorporated.com where the original scanned documents are hosted.

Would be interested in a copy of the window sticker if possible as we are trying to compile a list of all dealers that sold TTAs back in the days (the list mentioned above have the dealer code only next to each VIN).

Thanks Jan, I did find one copy but the vin got cut off. I know that I have a good copy at my Moms house and will go over there and dig it up. I would be proud to help out in any way I can. I remember back in 1989 a Pontiac/GMC dealer in Bucks County PA just outside of Philly. My Dad knew a salesman there and the car was still on the showroom floor almost 2 years later and finally sold it in 1991 at cost. I wonder why that car was there so long? Thanks again for the information and now that I am thinking about it, I still have the pink slip and a copy of the title too! I will find it,

Sounds good, appreciate any help keeping records of all these cars and its helping others out down the line as well so just let me know when you had a chance to pick up the copy you have.

As for why the TTAs where sitting at the dealerships not being sold ... well spoke to Bill Owen about it and he had this re-confirmed by Tom Goad just a couple of years back again ... the TTA was the best marketing promotion the dealers had and they did not want to sell them as it pulled in people and helped them sell the rest of the Firebird lineup ... this been confirmed and that is why they hiked the prices up not to sell them :)