How do I adjust my tps on my 87 GN?

holmestyles

Finally got a scanmaster and a power logger hooked up. Trying to set my tps to 40 - 42 ? help thanks

with a screw driver and a scan master or OTC 3000...you might need to reset your Iac via the ecm there is a detailed description on this on gnttype.org or search on here ...also reset your idle 750 to 800 is ideal

Finally got a scanmaster and a power logger hooked up. Trying to set my tps to 40 - 42 ? help thanks
Got it to .42. Came back to check and here you guys are. Love this site. Thanks fellas. I prolly wont get as lucky figuring it out the next time. Be cool if the search option for this site was fixed then i could just search and be done.

Got it to .42. Came back to check and here you guys are. Love this site. Thanks fellas. I prolly wont get as lucky figuring it out the next time. Be cool if the search option for this site was fixed then i could just search and be done.
search will be back soon enough Jay C and Shane are working on it ...any query you have do on google and add turbo Buick to the end and viola ...