How 'bout those Colts

1badTTA

Resident Smart A$$
Don't care who you root for, the Colts pulled one hell of a win out of you know where!!!

BEST MONDAY NIGHT GAME EVER!!!

For those who went to bed early....

The first half was all Bucs as the Colts made mistake after mistake...

Then...

My Colts put the beat down the 2nd half against the Bucs! WOO HOO

If you missed it, you missed one of the best games ever. Colts were down 21 points with 4 mins left in the game.

I was about to turn off the TV when the rally started! That's what Keeshawn gets for trash talking Marvin. BOO YA!

James

PS, the only bad part was the bad call at the end. I hate to see em win that way, but the Bucs shouldn't have let it get there in the first place. Plus, the Colts were robbed on that bad roughing the punter call....

I agree on the punter call, and feel it evened the "bad call" deal up. I always like to see the underdog win, and they did tonight. Gotta Love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, dumb calls evened out, and the colts gave us an awesome game!! Gotta love Manning and Harrison. Too bad my Redskins face the angry Bucs next.

I think the Bucs were either looking at the cheerleaders, or better yet, Lisa Guerrero on the sidelines :D

Who can blame them? :D

One of the most disgraceful calls ever made by an official (essentially deciding the final outcome of the game)in a big game like this. Colts come storming back and tie it up to go to overtime. Overtime is a battle and Vanderjagt misses what would have been the game winning field goal with 5 minutes left in the overtime period. But wait.....there is a flag....unsportsmanlike conduct on Simeon Rice for leaping.........LEAPING? The replay clearly shows him jumping up, trying for the block with no help whatsoever. As he comes down the players in front of him are clearly pushed back into him. No help on the leap, no jumping up and forward to land on someone.....nothing......but a bogus call that virtually ruined what was going to be a historic game. Anyone who saw it had to see it that way......biggest shame I've seen in the NFL in a long time.

i won money

After the first half i thought it was all over, but then the most unbelievable come back i have ever seen. I only put $20 on the game. Even if i would have bet the other way, it would have been worth it. GREAT GAME:D

:mad: I WENT TO BED AT HALFTIME!:mad:

I was pretty shocked to hear the news this morning. GO COLTS!

Anyone take note of that punt in the first half it was just sick the ball one bounces then lends right on it's end and spins to a stop on the 6 inch line. That was amazing. I was still mad because I needed mad points from Harrison to win my fantasy game and he wasn't doing anything then halftime I go up to bed turn the game back on in the 4th and indy starts lighting it up unbeleivable. I didn't watch Ot though cause it was 1:00 and I needed to be up at 5 but it sounds like OT didn't dissapoint either unless you are a Bucs fan of course. what a game!

God I can't believe it. I stayed up till the end of the third, and said screw it because I was so tired. The one time I go to bed early and this happens:eek: Unbeleivable is right!!

I had about given up on my colts and started surfing tv at halftime. Turned it back on at the beginning of the 4th. I was ready to go to sleep, but by the time the game was over, I was all fired up, jumping up and down in my living room.

I agree that the call at the end kinda ruined it. I didn't like them winning on a call like that. The call was right though. If you start more than one yard back from the line, you cannot run towards the line jump and come down on other players. Its all about keeping players from getting injured. As was said earlier, the roughing the kicker call against the colts was bogus.

Either way the colts pulled of the biggest comeback ever that late in a game. And to do it against what is considered one of the best defenses of all time.

Originally posted by Intercooler
And Red Regal is silent :D

What can I say? :eek: I went to sleep with about 5 minutes to play and was walking around in my garage this morning when I heard the unbelievable news. I don't want to know anything about it. No excuses. I think I'm going to quit being a fan. What's the sense? Bunch of millionaires running around (who wouldn't give me the wrong time of day) and they still get paid whether they screw up or not. :(

Bunch of millionaires running around (who wouldn't give me the wrong time of day) and they still get paid whether they screw up or not.

That's how it should be... get paid if you win.. get minimum wage if you lose! Then the Bengels would have to have their own Homeless shelters :D