How are you guys setting up your 8an fuel lines?

SMV6LOL

So im getting ready to upgrade to 8an fuel lines. How are you guys running this to the regulator? Doesnt look like it will fit underneat the reg. So im thinking of an external reg? Whats the fitting behing the regulator into the rail???

Some opnions on a complete setup would be welcome and helpful. Pics of you set up would be awesome. Thanks in advance guys.

I ran mine from the tank, over the rear end, in the frame rail, along the bottom of the motor, then up by the oil feed for the turbo to the feed rail. Used an adapter fitting for the fuel rail. On the return (off the reg.) a 90 fitting with a -6 fitting and ran the -6 return where the stock feed and return were routed. I can send you some links to the fitting if you like.

So im getting ready to upgrade to 8an fuel lines. How are you guys running this to the regulator? Doesnt look like it will fit underneat the reg. So im thinking of an external reg? Whats the fitting behing the regulator into the rail???

Some opnions on a complete setup would be welcome and helpful. Pics of you set up would be awesome. Thanks in advance guys.

The "fitting" behind the reg, into the rail, is a return port stub out w/ an inj o'ring on it.

There are vendors selling an adapter fitting to plumb a remote mt reg, to that stock location. That adapter would be plumbed to the inlet side of the remote mtd reg.

Looks like most you guys are running non buick regs. Whats the hp rating on the buick ones? Awesome pics definitely giving me some good ideas TurboTnZ06.... i like how u have your reg set up, youve got too many parts on that list, what did u use to mock that up?

Wait!!!!! Why? Why? Are you going -8AN? Are you running faster than 9.70's? If not leave it all stock except pump(s) and regulator. Just run a good intank pump and an adjustable regulator and it will get yo deep in the 9's. Total waste of money and it'll stink up your garage with seeping braided hose unless you use TFE braided hose. This has been beaten to death on here many many times. PM me for my number and we can talk about it for hours.

and to the op
FYI the -8an doesnt need to go to the regulator , the fuel supply on our cars doesnt go to the regulator it goes to the rail at passenger side and then to the regulator , the regulator maintains the pressure and allows excess fuel to go back to the tank
you would need to be pushing an extremely large pump volume to the rail to need a -8 on the return .

your combo (t60) a single 255lph pump should be fine and the fuel lines dont to be upgraded

The "fitting" behind the reg, into the rail, is a return port stub out w/ an inj o'ring on it.

There are vendors selling an adapter fitting to plumb a remote mt reg, to that stock location. That adapter would be plumbed to the inlet side of the remote mtd reg.

What fitting is this? can you send me a link for it?