How am i doing

SSPX0561-1.jpg

l_9e6f655c1e0b6d080bd674019ee16c-1.jpg

here now i made em bigger

The new new pic is then the rusty pic is now..............haha lol that would be funny haha
nah but getting back my spectre 3.5x11 inverted air filter, spectre air tubing n spectre breather :)
l_448955194deb411fa45756ab0b60a8-1.jpg

l_759f266bd4924520a67eb99ce0228f3d.jpg

l_f7260142a85c96716c8494c694ebb0-1.jpg

all i need is some body work n hmm idk whatever else rug, seats etc I wANTED GO RATHER THEN SHOW! haha now that i can GO! i want me some show!!! would it have been cool if a TR was used(moded) for back 2 the future?? haha crazy idea haha a GN/TR as a time machine haha :)

Is that a red medallion on the top of your intake? Mine had one like that...yours is the only one like it that I have seen.

"red medallion " i like that haha, yeah i was like WTF IS THIS! n i was about to toss it but i was like hmm and through it on there with some gasket maker to stick! I was about to go with a turbo 6 on there but left the "red medallion" haha to give it some magic haha I have the same thing on my extra HA motor. LOOKS nice think. I plan on getting braided radiator hoses or atleast sleeve kit, HD water pump, pulleys(maybe) cam(maybe) electric exhaust cutout for those late night cruzzz:cool: n just kept on adding here n there. No but really Nobody has a "red medallion" out there??? why do i have one??

Is that a red medallion on the top of your intake? Mine had one like that...yours is the only one like it that I have seen.

My original 85 GN had the same red medallion as well. Lost it when I swapped out for another intake and ended up with the turbo six. Oh well. Take care- Brad

looking good. you might want to reclock the turbo center section so the oil drain and oil feed fits good

Yeah i had to reclock it, it was a task but it was fun, gave me ideas for IC or what not haha but yeah i reclocked it.

How about now??
SSPX0640.jpg

SSPX0641.jpg

SSPX0642.jpg

SSPX0643.jpg

l_759f266bd4924520a67eb99ce0228f3d.jpg

went back to stock air cleaner and oil tube. That breather go really duty in days WTF?? well now the car runs even better, no smoke. I switch out the TPS&IAC with my spare low miles. Runs great minus the elbow exhaust leak, gonna get me some hi temp copper gasket maker.