Houston TTA's

89ICBM

Is there any other Houston area TTA's on this here board? If so, please get in touch with me.

[Whtlightning]TTA #301 reporting from NW Houston.

Howdy! Give me a haller at 281-478-5214 so we can hook up.

Reporting from West Houston. Don't know the number of my TTA. Just joined today. Found the web site while looking for left motor mount. Haven't found a factory type (rubber) mount yet. Any advice?

Texas TTA!

Hi,
I'm in N. Houston.I have seen 4 around town, think I might have met your wife, Frank, at Daddyos on Antoine. Anyway, I met a woman driving a pretty clean example there,and that's northwest Houston...
Regarding that motor mount, don't want aftermarket and GM discontinued it, right? Try Kirban or Poston, maybe Summit.Steer clear of Poly mounts, tough but harsh.Good luck!
I bought my car a year plus ago, high miles but very clean for it's age.STILL haven't legalized it, just not enough time and money. Stored well, anyway. I could put a dealer tag on and get around, as it's insured ,anyway. We need to get together, it's definitely turbo weather! Thanks, folks..

Left motor mount is the same as the right hand side one, factory grinded off some material on one of the tabs (can't remember which one), if you do a search on the board you will find all the details. Pick up two right mounts and then when you replace yours just compare the left hand side you take off the car with the new one and you will see what to do with it. Most people actually have had no issues installing it without grinding off that tab so could have been a clearence issue on some TTA's .... I looked at mine and I have plenty of space everywhere.