Hotwheels GN

BOOSTD

Hey, I just found out that Hotwheels made a GN car. Im assuming that they are no longer made, but does anyone know where I could get my hands on one?

Thanks
BOOSTD

i think it was johnny lightning, never actually (personally) seen a Black hotwheels GN (only some grand national series stock cars)

Check me if im wrong, but i think 2NASSTYBUICKS has a picture of two of them on the thread about GNX flares.

BOOSTD

UHH, im not too sure what the link is but just go to the thread about GNX flares and 2NASSTYBUICKS has a hyperlink to the pics.

BOOSTD

Maby 2NASSTYBUICKS should send those to Hotwheels so the can get on the ball and make some. Those are some cool cars that he has made. Well I guess ill just have to wait untill they get their butts in gear.

Thanks for the clarification though.

BOOSTD

Back when I owned a garage queen GN I used to have too much time on my hands when I played with diecast.But now restoring 2 Buicks there's not enough time in the day.Been working on a GNX and a Scyclone model for 3 years now,actually I haven't touched them for 2 years.Here is something else I used to do.Have you ever seen those ugly orange Johnny Lightning Scyclones with the big whitewalls?:eek: :eek: I used to rescue them from their uglyness.This was orange,I had a wall full.Click Here