hotchkis front sway bar

6-b-kwik

getting back in it
is this a good move i have none on car now!!! need a good light one that will do it job!!! was thinking f body but dont feel like hunting everything down....so thought??

i will down the road right now i need a front sucks driving without one car is a sloppy whore

Chasing down the F-body parts wouldn't be that hard and seems like the best upgrade for the front. Check ebay.

i did that normally they sell for 75bucks then 25 to ship so that =100 so far from one place then i have to go to anthor and get bushings and endlinks 50 shipped! now im at 150 and have to do some searching! when i thought maybe it be easy to get it all in one stop for 60 or so dollars more and know it will bolt up....just my thinking i could be going to over dramatic but hey just throwing it out there!!! but does anyone like the hotchkis and is it lighter

would it hurt to have a front sway bar in addition to an anti roll bar in the rear or having the anti roll bar will totally eliminate the front sway bars purpose?

get the bmr anti roll bar and you wont have to buy a front.

Nevermind, just ready Paul's post regarding anit-roll bars, specifically his, and front sway bars.

I too am interested in putting back on a front sway bar on my car. What is the best option over stock? I see that Spoon makes them and the same with hotchkis. Which is better? the car feels sloppy without one.

What is the difference in weight between Spoon, hotchkis and stock? I just want to firm up the front end on the street. Not looking for the heaviest of bars to go on, or I would just find the stock swaybar and put that back on. Anybody running Spoon or Hotchkis? Whats your thoughts?