hotairbuick registry

Bryan C.

If you have not done so, be sure and register your hot air buick with the registry. It has been quite a while since I have received any submissions. PM or email me with your info. I am hoping to add some new stuff to the site in the next two weeks, I would like to see the number of registered cars grow as well.

P.S....Send Donations!!!! KEEP THE SITE ALIVE!!!!

Bryan....What is the Paypal link?

Come one come all Hot Air Buicks!!!!!!

John Mackey
Racemybuick

From Paypal it can be sent to admin@hotairbuick.com or go to the registryand click on the donation link. All donations are greatly appreciated and go towards the monthly cost of the site.

What is even more important is to get as many Hot Air Buicks registered. It is fantastic to have a community of Hot Air Buick owners that can share ideas and get in touch with others in the area.

I have also created Yahoo! Group that can be used to send messages to the members. Feel free to join. I am not sure how well this will work or be accepted, but I figured it may be worth a shot.

* Group information:
Group name: hotairbuick
Group home page: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/hotairbuick
Group email address:
hotairbuick@yahoogroups.com

Also, if you have any helpful info, send it to me and I will get it up on the site. And any suggestions are always welcome.;)

I have made a few minor changes to the website:

1. 901008 now has the correct info, not mine.
2. Added conversion and reference spreadsheet on links page
3. Added a vendors list on the links page

If you have any good technical info, hot air friendly vendors, or anything else that may be of use, let me know.

Do not forget, if you have not registered, be sure to do so.

Bryan, do we send updated info to you on here, or somehow submit it to the site? my car was bone stock when i registered, but ive modded it some and will be heading down to the track soon for some results. just wondering to whom i should send the new stats. thanks

Ok...Lets get a poll going!!!! New Moderators? More Active Moderators? What??? What the hell does it take to make this a sticky????
This damn thread could be one of the most important to the entire hot air community, and we cant even post it to the top so everyone can see it???

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

John