Hotair perf parts plus 8445 heads, TA-66

cool 84

Got hotair?
Cut and pasted from the Hotair section...

I've finally decided to do the 86-87 conversion, got the parts on the way. I have another hotair car and I'm going the non-intercooled route on this one.

I'm selling pretty much everything from the ported iron heads on up, minus the turbo for now. It would be nice to keep everything together as a package.

What it includes:

Ported, gutted, welded hotair manifold with 3" elbow adaptor for intercooler.

Ported irons. Stock intake valves backcut, severe duty exhaust, new guides and seals, 10K miles on them. Comp 100lb valvesprings. I don't have flow numbers and I've never had them apart so I'm selling them cheap. $250 obo+ shipping

2 62mm billet inlet bells needed for intercooler.

Ported 62mm TB

ATR uppipe (hotair)

Kenne-Bell dual stage headers and crossover. Crossover has flanges for an external gate. Would have to be blocked off if using a stock wastegate. Can be used with stock uppipe. Best headers out there for a hotair.

TPS tec (hotair)

Wireharness with 50K miles.

Turbo stock appearing TA66, $450+ shipping, firm.

Stock hotair DP

Stock hotair intake+ fuel rail

Stock 87 turbo needs rebuild $150+ shipping

Will do trades or partial trades for 86-87 perf parts, headers/DP in particular.__________________

I'll get pics to those that requested them after work. Can't send them from my work e-mail. Thanks.

Here are some pics. I couldn't figure out how to e-mail them. My computer illiteracy is showing....

It has the PTE .63 turbine and the billet backing plate on the compressor.

do you still have the headers and how much?

Still have them. Would like to get $300 for them. They were $1,200 new plus the jet-hot. Since they are a dual stage design, they require a special downpipe to clear them. I have the Lee Thompson 3" DP that requires an external gate. I modified it to fit but it doesn't fit that well. I will throw that in for free if interested. They are in need of a new jet-hot coating but rust and crack free.

The crossover that comes with them has a flange for an external gate. This would need to be blocked off if you're using a stock style gate. I would suggest external.

Iam interested in the headers and the d/p also do you have the external gate. also interested in injectors and chip let me know thanks

Sorry, I need to update this.

Headers pending sale

Uppipe pending payment

Wire harness in good shape- $50

Interested in the Heads

Can you get some pics?

drfrankenstein56@yahoo.com
A.j.

P.S. how about those nice Valvecovers?

I would have put them up for sale but they have cracks on a couple of the bolt holes. They didn't leak oil FWIW. If you want them, $60 shipped. They are the tall covers and will clear pretty much any valvetrain.

Heads and headers are still on the car. I've been sick and working late and I'm really getting behind on pictures. Going to have the head and header pictures by the weekend. I apologize to those who are waiting on pics.

No Biggy, you will get the pics when ya do.Thanks for your reply and thats a shame on those valve covers.

Anywho, I wish ya a quick recovery! I know i hate being sick.

Cheers!

A.j.

My phone number is 484-571-1425 Id like to talk to you about a trade for the turbo :) or just pm me your number and I can call you it doesnt matter... but could you wait till saterday Im gonna be way busy at work tonight :(

i would be interested in your wiring harness if it still available. 602-347-5676