Hotair build

No. You will have to get a chip burned from Turbo Tweak. Eric has a good handle on these chips. Better idle and improved throttle response.

Port the heads and intake bore the block within specs run alky with complete exhaust work with a bigger turbo and all matching components and every month after can be April spools?!!! Lol
When you say bore the block within specs, What specs are you talking about?

Jerryl has given you the BEST ADVISE on a HOT AIR build... use the SEARCH button. Search the sticky section.... I have posted the HOTROD article on a 12 sec Duttweiler/HOT ROD build using mostly stock parts.... I can tell you DO NOT expect a 10 sec car over night... I have been on this Board since the original board was started... I have more miracle parts in my garage than I care to say... Best thing I can tell you is to research and learn. Many of us have invested in more part expecting fast and got slow. Research on tuning... YOU will tune your car better than anyone else... Take notes... Research...

If I were a Newbie now, first thing is to get car running right.... Depending on your goal, hot wire pump, remove clutch fan and replace with a electric fan, get a K&N Cone filter to fit on Mass Air. These mods will 25-30 hp. You will need to convert to a 86-87 ECM. Porting your heads will allow you to run less boost and gain at least 40hp. Ported stock heads will take you further than you can imagine. How ever, headers and a good downpipe will remove restrictions. EBAY headers have been modded by many and work. Down pipe is another story... You will have to get one made. The stock turbo is good to about 310-320hp, good enough to get in the 12's.
Why does everyone say to convert to 86-87 ecm? What does it do to help or do differently?

The 86-87 chip was the last chip that the GM Engineers put in Turbo Buicks. It has more flexibility than the 84-85. If you aregoing to go fast it is the chip to have. Some have go their cars into the 12-13-14 sec zone with a 84-85 chip. If you are looking to go past 12 sec, it will be easier with a 86-87 ECM change and a Turbo Tweak chip. Eric has a real handle on the idle with his chips.