hot wire question

only"T"intown

This may be a dumb question but can you use a hot wire kit on a stock fuel pump or do you have to up grade. Also does anyone sell an upgrade fuel pump (bigger than stock) for around $100.00?

the hotwire kit, can be used on a stock pump and is a good idea.. not sure on the pump, i think ive see some on ebay from
fullthrottle for around the price you are looking for

fuel pump

i have a xp pump in tank.from red armstrong that i have only used for one year you can buy. its good up to 600 hp

I bought my Holley fuel pump(255 LPH) for $75.00, off the "bay". You don't HAVE to change your pump to do the hotwire upgrade(and it WILL run better getting full voltage). The factory pump was barely adequate for 12 PSI of boost though. If you want to go any faster than a stocker- upgrade the pump! ;) OH- and if you haven't already: get a billet adjustable regulator.

racetronix

Hi,

These guys have a wonderful, perfect fit hotwire kit that goes with the very reasonably priced walbro 340 they sell. Buy the package, then forget about fuel delivery problems for a while.Good luck!

83ttypecooled said:
Hi,

These guys have a wonderful, perfect fit hotwire kit that goes with the very reasonably priced walbro 340 they sell. Buy the package, then forget about fuel delivery problems for a while.Good luck!
Racetronix= Excellent people to deal with too!! ;) (I've got their hotwire kit, and a bunch of other stuff on my engine- all great products! :biggrin: )

fullthrottlespeed.com has a sale on a walboro 340 and hotwire kit. $129

i have several racetronix harnesses on my TR.. The make and sell excellent products !!!