Hot Wheels Modern Classics

MeanBuicks

Scaring the neighbors!
Anyone seen these yet? Pretty neat. :cool:
348f3796.jpg

Yes! I bought a couple myself online a few weeks ago. I now have found three at Wal Mart. What an ugly paintjob BUT it is still a Turbo Buick. I am looking forward to the other colors to come out.

I just noticed that these Modern Classics are made in Thailand whereas the regular GN Hot Wheels are made in Malaysia. The fit of the hood is much better on the two Modern Classics I picked up.

Just got a few at Wally World today. Looking forward to some solid color spectraflame versions later in the year. The other cars in the series (Concept Camaro, Challenger and GT500) look good too.

I found two at Walmart the other day. I bought them because I'm an addict. They really need to step up the quality if they're going to sell these P.O.S's for the price of Johnny Lightnings!

Yeah, for $3.74 there's not much more there than the regular .96 cent GN. The first issue in black is the best IMO.

I just discovered that they made these just the other night. The only Moder Classic they had at my Wal-Mart was the Datsun 240Z. :rolleyes: