Hot Wheels by kmc

you have to go to the link that tells you how to read size

the link underneath the rim tells you that the 40S in the rim size means 40mm spacing and i think silver finish. znyways it is there.

They do look good though.

Jerry

HotWheels

That's what I'm running or did this winter on Falken rubber need to change back to my other wheels just lazy.The wheel deal at Discount Tire was like 700 bucks with 100 dollar rebate so 4 wheels and 4 tires for 6 bills. Went with 16's. They look pretty good and fit well. Usually run 15"Centerline Telestars year round with skinnies up front and Nitto DR's in the back but this winter we had alot more snow so I broke down and got some street tires so I could keep her on the road. Can't really see them on my sig but they're there.

Can't see them at all do you have other pics? Also how did you get them to fit with 40mm backspacing?

Fit fine.....

They fit perfect I don't know where the 40mm comes from cuz that's only a lil over 1.5 inches. I'll take some pics in the morning they actually look nice on the car ,have gotten compliments on the Hotwheels. Maybe I'll take one off and measure bs for you. The way I read that 40mm is that from the center of the rim' Lets say you have a 9" rim 40mm offset not backspace. lets round it off an say 1.5" from center would be around 3" BS if you went inward(negative) from center . I'll just measure BS in the morning as mine are 16 x 8. their offset is probably diff.

I just figured it out. The 15,16,17 sizes come with 0mm offset so they have about 4"bs. But for some reason the 18's are 40mm. But I would still like to see some pics I might go with 17's just to save $400.
Thanks

Oh if you take pics can you please take one from the front looking down the side so I can see how wide the lip is on the wheel.

Yep

Went back and all wheels that fit GN' have 0 offset. The wheel you posted might have fit. I'll take the pics in the morning.

Hotwheel Tire Pictures

MVC-006S.jpg

MVC-009S.jpg

MVC-007S-1.jpg

Good looking wheels!

I've had my eye on a set of those KMC "Sixty-Eights" for a while now. It's one of the few wheels out there that's under $200 per wheel, available in 16" and 17" sizes *AND* available with the correct offset for a G-body.

I'm still sortying out some driveability problems with my GN so I haven't been very motivated to spend $700+ on new wheels for her. :cool: