Hot Rod Sunday

GO FAST

Hot rod sunday got bumped up to January 13th , it's usually the first or second week in February anyone planning to go ?

Lets get a group together to meet before the show and caravan together. My suggestion is the turnpike gas station N of Boca/Delray. What is the thoughts?

hey guy's, count me in. I'm trying to get a trailer to take one of my cars up there..... If the weather holds up.

Make sure if you show up bring some pastelitos and croquetas be jamon ,i will have a cafe con leche on the way if i make it .Laz

Make sure if you show up bring some pastelitos and croquetas be jamon ,i will have a cafe con leche on the way if i make it .Laz

mmmm...queso y guava...

I will be camping out with the cubscouts this weekend. be sure to take lots of pics...

Buy sum stuff, what happened to you???

four kids, five years apart.

Ben = 10
Max = 7
Jack and Jon = 5

last month we had two baseball games each night!!! :eek:

I am the den leader for the tiger cubs. :cool:

cars (GN and 442) are still working. If they ain't broke, don't fix em...

Alright does that complete the order for pastelitos????????? sorry las croquetas will be de chicken.......... I dont like ham croqutas.....

Laz next time you go to Countyline let me know I live near that track... Alan

See ya all at Moroso.

Made up my mind and decided to go at the last minute. Met up with Wayne, Adam, Alein and there was another fast GN there but I didnt know the driver.

Nice car show and a great time watching those Turbo Buicks scream down the 1/4 mile.:eek: Good time had by all!:D

I tried to get around and see everyone, but was just too busy. I did get a chance to see, I think two GN's running in the 10.90 range. Every time one would run I'd try to look and see what they did, but we were at a bad angle.

Hope to see you guy's at Immokalee on the 2nd....