Hot Rod Drag Week 2013!

blown okie

Chuck Norris Approved
Any board members on here going on drag week this year?
I'm signed up again, this will be my 2nd year. Let me know, maybe we can convoy together.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

100 cars in that class good luck, if you need some help along the way call and we will do out best to help. We are working a small block power adder car for next year right now.
Mike

Thanks man! Just had to do a roadside fuel pump replacement between bowling green & Indy. At Indy right now waiting to make a run! I think I have a decent chance at a top 3 spot barring any more breakage or such!

Need help!! Need a j-rod for the shifter!! Mine broke !! Anybody have one !!??

I'm back I'm bowling green right now at the Hilton garden inn !

Good to meet you out at the Memphis track today and watch you run. It was me and Matt who drove our GNs out there this morning to hang out. Nice wheels-up launches every time! That's one good running GN; must be that hood ornament. Have fun at Beech Bend Friday.

http://blogs.hotrod.com/drag-week-2013-winner-the-full-roster-81101.html#axzz2gAFbK41V
sorry guys been busy as hell! came in 4th overall in the daily driver class! was hoping for a top 3 spot this year but the competition this year was brutally tight, and my "slow" ET the first day just hurt my average to much! but we still had a blast and learned some more about the car! ANNND had the A/C blowing cold the whole way! only a handful drag week cars can make that claim!

That is fantastic….you and your car must have performed extremely will. That is one of the hardest classifications in the event. Again well done.

Are you going next year???

http://blogs.hotrod.com/drag-week-2013-winner-the-full-roster-81101.html#axzz2gAFbK41V
sorry guys been busy as hell! came in 4th overall in the daily driver class! was hoping for a top 3 spot this year but the competition this year was brutally tight, and my "slow" ET the first day just hurt my average to much! but we still had a blast and learned some more about the car! ANNND had the A/C blowing cold the whole way! only a handful drag week cars can make that claim!

Great pic! Congrats on your results and just finishing!