Hot Air up pipe/ down pipe

Trying to find a aftermarket up/down pipe for my 85. I know poston and a few other vendors have them. Looking for some advice on who has the best one. And also where to get a new seal for where the pipe meets the turbo. only have 5#s of boost right now from the broken up pipe.

you can buy an up pipe from Jays GN- well, there's a nice looking one on the web page, anyways.
another option would be to go to a local muffler shop and see what they can build for you. i was once quoted $75 to make a 2.5" mild steel up pipe for my car, but even a 2.25" pipe would be a definite improvement over the stocker that necks down to 1.875" at the flex joint- and is only 2" everywhere else.

Get the uppipe from Jays GN. Thats the one I use. The Postons uppipe does not fit the Postons header. The aftermarket downpipe does not exist. My integrated 2 1/2 custom built downpipe cost $850 in a hole in the wall muffler shop. This guy can build one but the cost is insane and he needs my car as a jig. Get a custom integrated downpipe built and lose the 2 inch turbo elbow. RJC Racing has the flange. Good luck- Brad

i will still sale my 3" mease downpipe but i wont sale it cheap. not sure what its worth maybe 850 :)