Hot air performance & stock parts in Indiana

intake set-up w/ turbo

I accept Paypal, Money Order, basically anything but personal checks. :smile:

If using paypal send to dewenning@hotmail.com
I have the money but am having problems with my paypal. I am going tomorrow to walmart and get a money order. I need information as to where to send money order so email me at shadowsdaddy05@yahoo.com or send me a pm. It was gonna take two to three days to comfirm information thru paypal If you are willing to wait that long let me know other than that I will send m.o

I had a lot of interest, but only the injectors and stock intake, turbo, etc. came through.

Downpipe, uppipe, crossover, and headers are still for sale.

wow i cant believe that the dp up-pipe and headers are still up for sale. i would think those would be the first to go. also with a 3in dp on here that thing should sale quick. anyways i have a V1 intake as well if anyone wants to make a offer.

Hi my name is Tony Mathews and I would be willing to give $125 + S/H for the DP. Get back to me and let me know what you think. My e-mail is gntony@yahoo.com Thanks Tony

New lower prices! I need this stuff gone!

Downpipe = $250,
Headers + Crossover = $200,
Uppipe, $100

I would like to get rid of the Headers with the crossover. Unless I see interest in the seperate pieces.

I'll also be willing to cut you a better deal if you buy more than 1 part :smile:

Let me know guys!
-Dan

I was told these headers are poston's, though I have no way to verify that. And Yes, I believe they will work with your stock up-pipe.

Headers $200.
If they are not cracked and flat, PM me for payment.
Did not get a reply on this from PM. :cool:

Headers & crossover sold!

Still got the downpipe and up-pipe for sale!

Downpipe: $200
Uppipe : $90

Don't forget, this is the shipped price anywhere in the continental US.

-Dan