Hot Air Parts for Sale

jacksorroche

I am selling off my Hot Air parts. All prices are not set in stone and I will entertain all offers

3 Hot Air Intakes w/ fuel rail and fuel wiring harness; One is blasted clean and looks really nice. One was installed on my Hot Air and has been internally cleaned. The third is in decent shape and needs cleaning. $65 each + shipping

Headers, drivers and passengers, with crossover, up and down pipes, high flow cat. These headers are ATR headers. I’ve had them for about 1 year. The passenger side had to be sent back to be repaired. The repair was a small weld and the headers worked very well. The down pipe is stock, and the up pipe is after market. The cat is new, never installed. I will also include an extra stock crossover and up pipe. $600 for the whole set + shipping

3 stock Turbos. Two need rebuilding. One was installed on my car and is in perfect condition. Also included are two wastegates, and one oil drain. $110 for all three + shipping

3 turbo adapters. These are the ones that connect the turbo to the intake manifold. These are in great shape. $30 each + shipping

2 wiring harnesses. One has been converted so it will hook up to the 86/87 ECM and electric fan. The second is stock. $100 each + shipping

2 Crank sensors. One new, one used. $100 for both + shipping

2 throttle bodies. One in perfect condition, the other has a bent actuator but it can be bent back. Both come with the TPS and IAC. The vac block on one is in great condition, the other is shot. $125 for both + shipping

3 Accessory brackets. All three are in great shape with no cracks. $30 each + shipping

A stock set of seats, front bucket and back bench. These are the sandstone color (tan) and are in mint condition. Make offer

ATR headers have been sold...
High flow cat still for sale. Make offer
Will accept reasonable offers on all items.