Hot Air Hood Pad and Turbo Shield WANTED

I am looking for a new or slightly used hood insulator pad for an 1985 GN. I also need the hood shield that attaches to the hood and is located just above the turbo. Please contact me if you have either of these items. TIA:cool:

I am looking for a new or slightly used hood insulator pad for an 1985 GN. I also need the hood shield that attaches to the hood and is located just above the turbo. Please contact me if you have either of these items. TIA:cool:
Are you still looking for an insulator pad? I have a good used one from an '84 GN. It has all the proper white lettered writing. It ships from NJ.

I have a nice use one from the 86-87 but if you have one that is for a hot air specifically that is in excellent shape I would be interested. Please let me know. Thanks.

I have a nice use one from the 86-87 but if you have one that is for a hot air specifically that is in excellent shape I would be interested. Please let me know. Thanks.
Where are you located? The shipping cost can become an issue due to the bulky size. Please give me your zip and I can check shipping.

My zip is 41017. Please let me know. Thanks.
I'm coming up with a quote of $71.97 to ship it from 08807. I would make the whole thing $85 to your door. Let me know if you are interested. These things are just so bulky.

I know a guy who has a NOS hot air hood pad I could give you his contact info he wanted $400 + ship.
You might be able to negotiate price....