Hot air headers

Its hard to tell, but if I remember right those headers need a special crossover pipe. I don't see it in the ad. I see the up-pipe and downpipe though. Looks like a two piece downpipe. Hard to find thats for sure!!

headers

i have the same headers that long pipe is the cross-over pipe its just not twisted in the right direction. look at the flanges on the ends they line up with the left and right header
there is no down pipe in the pic.

not trying to starteth the crappyola, but judging from the pics, those headers don't look "brand new" to me, but most likely going to be worth the price paid nevertheless

Ya, looks like it's missing the downpipe. Here's a pic of a complete set I have.

hotairheaders1.jpg

Down Pipe

From what i have learned the down pipe was sold seperatly.
Unless you could find a package deal.
tthink the headers alone sold for around 900.00 new.
Theones in the auction look brand new to me the flanges are still shiny and the hardware bag looks like the clamps have never been used.

Ya....they look brand new. I bought mine brand new....but that was a long time ago. I dont remember exactly how much they were....I just remember they were really expensive.

it just looks to me like theres some corrosion and discoloration. figured they wouldn't look that way if they where brand new. what where they made out of? and does anybody have any pics of them installed?

Old

They havent been manufactured for at least 15 years so they will look a litlle old even if they are brand new time takes its toll on everything:biggrin:

Ya, I figured the discoloration was just dust or possibly sun damage. I think they were made of a low grade stainless steel.