Hot Air engine

HOTBOY

I am looking for a complete hotair engine in running order. I plan on dropping it in my 85T temporarily in order to get all my dmv paperwork. I am in Merced CA. I need to get it asap. I can pick it up if its in Ca. I just got my income tax and its burning a hole in my pocket. Thanks guys.

I wish you were closer. I have an 84 GN motor complete with everything (newer turbo)with 75,000 original miles. $500

Thanks for at least taking the time to post buddy. Yeah, that distance thing is a darn shame. Thats my kind of price too. Every hotair engine I've seen for sale lately is at least half way across the u.s. from me. Maybe we can catch someone making a road trip to cali, have them throw it in the back or tie it to their station wagon luggage rack. I'd be willing to pay for the extra weight, and I'll even throw in a free dinner. So how about it? Any hungry travelers?

I no where one is in gilbert Az.. The guy wants 1200 for it, Has everything from turbo to oil pan. I almost got it because it was advertised as an 86-87 engine..