Hose going into heater blower motor?

dustintinsley

Just picked up a '87 GN. It has been just sitting for approx. 6 months. I am going through it as I can. Today I noticed the small hose going into what I believe to be the heater blower motor is cracked/split very badly. This is a small hose the has a grommet style connector on the side that goes into the heater blower motor. Where can I find this hose and what is it called? Thanks in advance. Let me know if I need to post a picture and I will....

It is just a vent. I would go to a junkyard and look for one. Never heard of anyone buying a new one. You could wrap it neatly with electrical tape and make it look decent.

Really? What does the other end "plug" into? I know very little (ok, nothing) about GN motors/engine bays. Mine is in very bad condition....

i can not find this part at any salvage yards around here. does anyone know a salvage yard that will ship that is likely to have this? or a way to use another tube? mine is beyond repair or salvage...

Just picked up a '87 GN. It has been just sitting for approx. 6 months. I am going through it as I can. Today I noticed the small hose going into what I believe to be the heater blower motor is cracked/split very badly. This is a small hose the has a grommet style connector on the side that goes into the heater blower motor. Where can I find this hose and what is it called? Thanks in advance. Let me know if I need to post a picture and I will....
The hose is used to cool the heater fan bearings, Its not really that important. I've seen it come with a new heater fan in the past.

You could contact gbodyparts.com they may have the hose you need.

Or you could post in the parts wanted forum here on the board for one.