horsepower and 1/4 mile estimate

Our combos are not that far off. I had same turbo, ported factory heads, stock cam 60# injectors and a cotton's front mount, stock MAF, stock bottom end at the time, I have only been to the track 3 times ever, twice on regular radials, went 12.1 at 116 mph, 3 times back to back. The only time I ever did get to the track with drag radials the track prep was terrible and I wasn't able to hold any boost at the line, there was no one to guide me into the burn out box and the numpties at the track only had water in one side, did wonders for my POSI. I have since added a trans brake but haven't been to the track. Like you I had no idea what the car was going to run, at 18 psi I went 11.48 at 118 mph, with a 2.0 60 foot leaving at zero boost (this was with stock D5 Converter, now have a 3,200 1o inch PATS). I'm sure someone like Bison who knows how to drive and tune these cars could make mine go 10's and it's fully loaded full weight car.

You need to turn up the boost, add an alky kit or beter yet run race gas, maybe look into a better stock location intercooler (yours will get you into 11's with more boost as stated mid 20's), For what it's worth here is the only video I have of my car, it was at 18 psi, with mods I mentioned above. Note the lack of drama I put the shifter in D, waited for the third yellow and hit the gas. Presently I run 22#'s and it feels a lot stronger 4psi of boost adds maybe 50 hp with my set up, more on others. A lot of it depends on your tune too. I was running a TT chip and I didn't touch any of the parameters because I still knew very little about the car back then. Needless to say I was surprised how well it ran and I believe there is a lot more left in it. I think your definitely on the right track.

http://www.streetfire.net/video/playing-with-the-87-buick-gn_146365.htm

My intercooler is the p.t.e super stock location intercooler. All my suspension is aftermarket as well,it hooks really good on the street.

Our combos are not that far off. I had same turbo, ported factory heads, stock cam 60# injectors and a cotton's front mount, stock MAF, stock bottom end at the time, I have only been to the track 3 times ever, twice on regular radials, went 12.1 at 116 mph, 3 times back to back. The only time I ever did get to the track with drag radials the track prep was terrible and I wasn't able to hold any boost at the line, there was no one to guide me into the burn out box and the numpties at the track only had water in one side, did wonders for my POSI. I have since added a trans brake but haven't been to the track. Like you I had no idea what the car was going to run, at 18 psi I went 11.48 at 118 mph, with a 2.0 60 foot leaving at zero boost (this was with stock D5 Converter, now have a 3,200 1o inch PATS). I'm sure someone like Bison who knows how to drive and tune these cars could make mine go 10's and it's fully loaded full weight car.

You need to turn up the boost, add an alky kit or beter yet run race gas, maybe look into a better stock location intercooler (yours will get you into 11's with more boost as stated mid 20's), For what it's worth here is the only video I have of my car, it was at 18 psi, with mods I mentioned above. Note the lack of drama I put the shifter in D, waited for the third yellow and hit the gas. Presently I run 22#'s and it feels a lot stronger 4psi of boost adds maybe 50 hp with my set up, more on others. A lot of it depends on your tune too. I was running a TT chip and I didn't touch any of the parameters because I still knew very little about the car back then. Needless to say I was surprised how well it ran and I believe there is a lot more left in it. I think your definitely on the right track.

Jim- That's a good time for chit traction and 0-psi launch! Nice run!!!

Real good runs. I find a longer burnout with MT's on a bad track can help. Your's was good for a good track prep but a little more heat can help on a bad one. Also, 18psi in them. I always ran 20+, usually 22+ in my tires, but I learned in BG that 18 works WAY better. Not sure what you run but wanted to pass along my lesson learned. Hell of a cross wind that day too so really nice runs!

Put some alcohol on it with a 6.1 chip and 60#+ injectors. get better tires (IMO). launch it hard and it should go easily into the 11s. m combo is very similar, including the same cam, with probably a little better converter. My car is decently light too. 10.78@122 on 21 psi

everyone's cars are different. depends on how ported the heads are.

TE60 and a Neal Chance welded 3200/3500 stall. Its pretty tight on the top end. its a Non lock in a TH400 too.

I'm not bad at tuning I got my 2.0 liter Nissan into the 12's running on a stand alone computer and wideband