Horrible Idle and Start Problems...

Dutchboy

I have a thread in the scan tool section but It doesnt get viewd much there. So I figured Id try to move it here and see if I get any help.

This is the reading from my turbolink v4.0x

Im having problems with the way my car runs. It takes forever to start sometimes and it doesnt run right. If I turn the car off it wont start back up easily. This is the reading from two different ECMs in my car. The car has a new 02 sensor and was leaking from turbo to header gasket I fixed it. no leaks or vacuum leaks. Just doesnt run right. This is fixing to be my daily driver. BTW its a 87 Gn high mileage

ECM 1
IAC 84 33%
LV8 48-53
Tps .43-.45
O2Volts 129Mv
Mass Air 6 G/S
O2xCounts 0#
Integrator 128
Lock learn 150
Mat 75.5
Prom Id 2200

Two codes one 44 Lean 02 and the other 52 For CAL?

ECM 2
IAC 83 33%
LV8 49#
Tps .45
O2Volts 133Mv
Mass Air 6 G/S
O2xCounts 0#
Integrator 128
Lock learn 150
Mat 74.4
Prom Id 2200

One code. 44 for lean 02

Hey,

Is this with the car warmed up and in closed loop?
Your block learn is very high saying lean. Since you have trouble starting also I wonder if your fuel pump is dying. Do you have a fuel pressure gage? If so, what is the pressure at idle with the vacuum line on the regulator off and plugged?

Hey,

Is this with the car warmed up and in closed loop?
Your block learn is very high saying lean. Since you have trouble starting also I wonder if your fuel pump is dying. Do you have a fuel pressure gage? If so, what is the pressure at idle with the vacuum line on the regulator off and plugged?

Good suggestion,Another is the fuel system holding rest pressure when key is turned off indicating a bad check valve in the f/pump or one or more of the injectors leaking fuel into a cly when sitting causing a flooding condition as well as emptying the fuel rails.

Starting off the F.pump bypass circuit??
IAC too high for idle.
O2 X counts zero??