Horrible Day x2

That white car can be saved . I have personally seen a lot worse saved .

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

But why would you?
And what will you have after all the time and money is gone?
A $15,000 White T that sells for $9000-$10,000
I guess I wasn't being sentimental - but realistic.
Sadly, the 80's Regal resale market ain't what a classic Chevelle, Mustang, GTO is.
I mean - look at at some of the really nice, finished cars for sale on here all the time - for low, low money.

And - That car took a lick.
It happens from time to time.
I'd cut my losses - grab all the good stuff - sell the non-keepers - strip it to the bone, get $200 for the metal and find a replacement.
That's life.

I present to you - (My) State's Evidence labeled WE4
$9500 bucks
Showroom quality - but with many thousands of upgrades.
Finished.
Just drive and have fun.
No months upon months of sheet metal and body work, frame straightening, drive line work etc.

The state rests its case your honor.

Attachments

• IMG_0166.JPG
    IMG_0166.JPG
    3.2 MB · Views: 110
well it's all in what the person sees in the car. the unknown is what is the new car gonna be like how has it been treated? you don't know whats under the paint? at least with that car you know what it is regardless if it's been totaled.

i know a fellow that bought a really nice car for good money and it turned out the engine and trans went south within 6-8 months of owning it. it's a gamble i know

Frames are cheap and plentiful because all G body's are the same. Take your time and do a proper damage assessment. I work at a body shop, pull the front end off and start measuring:( You might be surprised. Good luck and glad he is still here to live for today

Got any idea what the dimensions should be on a TR?

i still have an old spec sheet,from the old days when we used them at the shop. i will dig it up and try to post it. the frames on our cars are mild steel and straighten fairly easy