Hooters TONITE 5-22-09

TR Custom Parts

Mark Hueffman - Owner
OK, so weather sucks for Sat and get together has been cancelled soooo.... Heading up to the "official" cruise TONITE 5-22-09. Going to meet a friend at the Wendy's on the Berlin Turnpike at 5:30P and then making the short drive up to Hooters from there so we can park together. If you want to meet up at Wendys with us be there at 5:30 or else just come down to Hooters.:smile:

Turned out pretty good for an impromptu deal. Counted 9 Turbo Buick powered vehicles. Good to see everyone after a long winter. Looks like this is going to be it for car action for the long weekend.

Big thanks to AJ for the meth fix!!!

Did you guys happen to run into that road block for DUI on the Pike near Burger King??? Glad is was Northbound, breezed right on by.

Hooters

Must of happened right after I got to Hooters. I got there about 7:30 I think. What a great place for a checkpoint.;) You can see it for about a mile ahead of you and there are few places to turn around. Oh well, had a good time, it didn't rain, saw some cars and met some interesting people. Hopefully we have a great turnout next Saturday. I am refilling my Methanol container and adding a few 1 gallon containers so I should have about 10 gallons for next week. See you guys there!!!:D

I saw it too north bond DWI check point about 9:30 PM
They sure get some action on that road
They had it setup so if you were a 1/4 back you still had to go throught it

Went through the check point! Had no problems but the car in front of me was asked to pull in! Was fun hanging and chatting! Hopefully next time there will be as many or more cars as there was last summer! Craig