Hooters Julie with Grand National

AF86GN

Mostly stock!
Since I got the rims all together and on the car I wanted to update some Buick pics for my sig, so Julie agreed to do some modeling for me today. I got the car cleaned for the cruise, and we did a quick photo shoot. I like 'em!

I noticed her Hooters shirt says Monroeville PA. That Hooters is about 15 minutes from me. Nice pics

she's actually 39, no kidding! :cool: She's very small (4'11", and has gotten the 12 y/o comment her whole life!:tongue: ) She picked up the shirt at that hooters a few years back when we passed through. Nice town! :)

she's actually 39, no kidding! :cool: She's very small (4'11", and has gotten the 12 y/o comment her whole life!:tongue: ) She picked up the shirt at that hooters a few years back when we passed through. Nice town! :)
Nice. You should ask these guys to post pics of their 39 yr old wives:biggrin:

Thanks Bison! I think she's pretty good looking, but of course I am biased! She is my favorite car model! :cool: We've been married 12 years and have an 11 year old son, he's as tall as her, but she's certainly not 12. :cool: I would've had to marry a newborn! :D

Here's a few more, some may have been on here before!

Here is her costume for this year! Halloween in Waikiki is a blast!

I know you said this is your wife and I have one too but...I am deployed and can not view the pics of your car(and your wife) So if you want to support your troops than you have to put the pics under "Manage Attachments" for us to see anything(yes I know its your wife but)

Thanks Bison! I think she's pretty good looking, but of course I am biased! She is my favorite car model! :cool: We've been married 12 years and have an 11 year old son, he's as tall as her, but she's certainly not 12. I would've had to marry a newborn!

Here's a few more, some may have been on here before!

Here is her costume for this year! Halloween in Waikiki is a blast!
Lol. I didnt realize she was your wife till you posted it. So your a lucky guy:biggrin: . Rmar you might have a hard time finding a pair of 19 1/2 year that look that good:tongue: . It would definitely take some searching.

I'm a troop too, and have spent a good deal of time over there too! Be safe!

Attachments

• DSC05892.jpg
    DSC05892.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 4,794
  • DSC05893.jpg
    DSC05893.jpg
    103.1 KB · Views: 8,497
  • small1.jpg
    small1.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 4,879
  • small2.jpg
    small2.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 4,680
  • DSC05885.jpg
    DSC05885.jpg
    105.7 KB · Views: 5,111
I know you said this is your wife and I have one too but...I am deployed and can not view the pics of your car(and your wife) So if you want to support your troops than you have to put the pics under "Manage Attachments" for us to see anything(yes I know its your wife but)

im not trying to pick a fight.. but wow.. this is a classic....:D

Stationed at Hickam, I am assigned to JPAC. We are the POW/MIA recovery teams, I go worldwide looking for missing guys. My last trip was Iwo Jima, done Vietnam 3 times, Laos, Cambodia, Korea...cool job, but I am retiring next year. 23 years is enough!

No prob Royal6, I want the deployed guys to see the pics too! :D

Stationed at Hickam, I am assigned to JPAC. We are the POW/MIA recovery teams, I go worldwide looking for missing guys. My last trip was Iwo Jima, done Vietnam 3 times, Laos, Cambodia, Korea...cool job, but I am retiring next year. 23 years is enough!

No prob Royal6, I want the deployed guys to see the pics too! :D

Had two guys go through the JPAC thing one guy was named TSgt Scott and then I ahd MSgt Emrick from Offutt AFB. JPAC is a E6 and above thing right?

Had two guys go through the JPAC thing one guy was named TSgt Scott and then I ahd MSgt Emrick from Offutt AFB. JPAC is a E6 and above thing right?

Not always...medical is E-7 to be stationed here, but we take augmentees of all ranks. Comm and other jobs have E-5 slots.