Hoosier Drag Radials

84gbodyss

Hey guys I have a set of 275/60/15 drag radials with about 3/4 life left.Only used for the street.Pick up in illinois 60084.Asking $350 obo

I would prefer local pickup.It's probably going to be $25 per tire to ship.So not sure yet.

I'm in wauconda and work in barrington.One wheel and tire is still on the car.Here is another pic for now.

I'm in wauconda and work in barrington.One wheel and tire is still on the car.Here is another pic for now.

They don't work very well as a daily driver type DR (just from a wet weather standpoint) .. any type of moisture on the streets and they aren't good ... BUT !! on the dry they hook unreal.. at the track or with any prep they will dead hook .. I was really impressed how well they work at the track ... just to give an idea mid 10's with 1.4x 60 foots on a 255/16 ..

This is a good deal on these .. GLWS

Thanks guys for the input yes they are very sticky LOL but probably not a good rain or snow tire LOL

HI - I know this is an old post - but did you ever sell those tires or do you still have them?