Honest opinions please

Lee Thompson

A good friend gave these wheels to me recently "Put them on your car and use as long as you like--I'll know where they are if I ever want them back."
I kinda like them.
15 X 10 rears with 5.5 back spacing (MT drag radial--275-60-15)
15 X 6 front with 3 back spacing ( street tire --215-70-15)

Attachments

• new wheels1 (Small).JPG
    new wheels1 (Small).JPG
    47.9 KB · Views: 429
  • new wheels2 (Small).JPG
    new wheels2 (Small).JPG
    50.4 KB · Views: 426
  • new wheels3 (Small).JPG
    new wheels3 (Small).JPG
    54.3 KB · Views: 421
  • new wheels4 (Small).JPG
    new wheels4 (Small).JPG
    69.9 KB · Views: 422
Looks good to me, its nice to see something different. It almost looks like an upgraded version of the factory GN wheels.

Looks good to me, its nice to see something different. It almost looks like an upgraded version of the factory GN wheels.

i think those are actually called "GNs" .... let me do a lil' google"ing"

Yep... they are CenterLine GN's ....

oh and Lee, looks pretty cool. good to see difference. ;)

Actually I like 'em alot. Something different and the chrome goes nice with the rest of the car/color.

They look good but theyd look awesome if you lowered the car and changed the stance a lil bit

they dont look bad, but they are not something I would ride. For sure good for "track" wheels though!

elky's .02$

Good choice in wheels Lee. Maybe get the centercaps powdercoated to match the paint?? Deren
I dunno on that one id leave them shiny..How old r u sbd just curious cause that sounds like an old guy idea :eek: not necessairily bad just old timerish :biggrin:

Oh Yeah!!

I think they look good. Rather "Buickish" if that's a word I must say!:eek:

Leave them all chrome and put the wide chrome trim on the bottom of the car.

KILLER SLEEPER!!! :D

They look like something that would be good on a sleeper limited. I agree with Heg87t they do look Buickish.

David
87GN

I always wonderd what they looked like on a GN or T they look good i was looking at them like 17 or 18 they do look good in that size too decisions decisions

Very classy looking! I like. The design looks as if they may not be too difficult to clean and polish.

I don't care for the style of the wheels much. However I think they look really cool with you combo. The chrome pops with your chrome trim.