Honda CBR 600RR

Sounds like a killer deal,almost too good to be true.I'd be concerned with his feedback score,only 1 transaction.:confused:

You say your "first bike". Have you ridden before? Are you a mature and responsible individual?

Not being a wise azz here, but a bike like that driven by an immature and irresponsible rider is only going to end up with trouble...that is a wipe-out.

Be careful out there. I've ridden for 10 years and just about every time I went out I had to use some form of evasive manuever because some knucklehead...usually in a car...would do something stupid. Sometimes, I was the knucklehead.:D

Looks like a good deal since those are about $8 grand new and that one looks super clean.If you haven't ridden before I suggest you enroll in a rider's safety course, or if you have friends who ride, then I suggest you have them take you to a large parking lot or open area to get you comfortable with sportbike manuevering.BE Careful and Have FUN!:D

I can ride very well actually.. I had my bike permit for a couple years, expired now, and learned on a heavy 82 Secca 750. Just sold my GN and need to have some type of toy. I figured that selling my 03 Cavalier and buying a new car would consume all my money, which i don't need since i'm moving to CA soon. Just looking around... will probably hold off on one for a while but that one on Ebay looks tempting

Get a Busa! I saw a friend of mine at the track yesterday that traded his 68 502 10 second Camaro for a 2004 Busa! He said he wouldn't take the Camaro back for it. This is a die-hard car racer for years! He has put 1000 miles on it in two weeks :) He had a bike long ago but nothing like this. Harder to wheelie and drives great! In the end..... just don't be a retard on it! Drive defensively!:D

you don't want the 600rr and you don't want the f4i......... if you can ride decent enough to handle a good bike go for a 98-2000 Suzuki GSXR 750 SRAD........ www.roadtrackandtrail.com go there i just got my second suzuki it's a 98 gixxer 750 with 8,000 miles and i got it for 3700.........there is a SMALL list of what they really have in stock just call and tell them what your looking for and the'll send you pics or whatever you need to see the bike and they do ship the bikes............. worldwide if needed

well, the suzukis are nice, but a busa and 750 gix are too fast for a new guy. the f4i is a good deal. even that is a lot of bike. that seca is a learners bike, but its not very fast compared to the new bikes. i would go with the honda, thats what i ride. my '00 superhawk got wrecked and im picking up an '01 929rr. bulletproof.

My Brother in law just bought an '01 F4i, it is nice but he is a stupid 26 year old punk (not all 26 year olds are punks) I told him if he gets into an accident he better be dead otherwise I'd kill him.

Please ride sanely, after 4 days he started trying to do wheelies and stopies and al that useless stuff. Hasn't dumped it yet, i think it is just a matter of time.

Also have respect too, I asked him NOT to zip up up and down my block and burn his tire up in front of my house, he still does it. I might have to kick him out of the garage.

Don't get my wrong I like bikes but right now, because of him, I don't like biker punks.

Moral of the story: Don't be a punk.