Holyyy Sh** best paint cleaner i ever used.

wiked87gn

Banned
this product is so good i have become part of the company with exclusive rights to distribute here in california, a friend of mine cleans our carpets found out about this and came over today to show me this product and test it on my GN, and let me tell you, all i can is (WOWWWWWWW) it took all the swirls marks off the car with only one pass no residue left the paint is so shiny and smooth i have no words to describe it, the product is waterless meaning you don't even have to wash ur car to appy it, we tried it on my black honda crx that i have and let me tell you this car is so dirty (has not been washed in 2 weeks) we sprayed the hood over the dirt worked the product in with a soft cloth towel very easy to do, and then used a clean one to buff it out, and Mannnnn the paint came off way better than when i wash the car, this thing is amazing, all in one bottle i can guaranted this product works or your money back, any of you interested in this please send me an email and i will make arrangements to sell you a bottle,all i can say is this is a great product best thing i have ever used in my live, basically you can do your whole car in less than 20 minutes no kidding.

FYY, this product is environmentally safe.. ;), it also works on plastic, polished alluminum wheels, and chrome pipes, as in exaust pipes etc etc, there is not limit to what you can use this product with..

matanovich@hotmail.com

the name of it is.

NO_Wet Waterless.. i know it sounds like nothing but let me tell you, it workssss..

Originally posted by wiked87gn
waterless meaning you don't even have to wash ur car to appy it, we tried it on my black honda crx that i have and let me tell you this car is so dirty (has not been washed in 2 weeks) we sprayed the hood over the dirt worked the product in with a soft cloth towel...
I would love a technical explanation as to how this, or any similar product, can be rubbed on to a grungy surface & not damage the paint. How does the product lift the dirt away from the surface, polish the paint without scratching, and leave behind only protectant simultaneously? :confused:

i am definetly gonna post some pics.

i cant wait to show you guys the pics of the car, oh mannn, this products contains NO silicons,No abrasives, No Kerosene or any petroleum destilates that can damage or paint instead of protecting it., it does contain UV protectans,plus carnuba wax,and kaolin clay, it also contains aliphatic organic compound having an open_chain structure, Hydrocabon (containing only carbon and hydrogen, i can give too much info out because of the manufacturer but all i can say is, i saw it done to my honda and this car is dirtier than u know what, it took the dirt right off the paint, water spots and left no swirls marks on the car, instead it took off a lot of the ones that were had been there before.. Trust me , this is the best thing i have ever seen, throw away ur Zaino ur mother's clay and everything else away cause this is the only thing you will ever need in your cabinet. I know I know is sound like a damn infomertial but i am really excited about this product and i want to share it with all of you.. thanks for reading..

Matanovich@hotmail.com

Very interesting. Would like to know more too.
Thanks for the link MeanBuicks.
I don't know though, I'm very skeptical. I would like to see some results which I'm sure will be posted later.

my dads been using liquidglass on his cars forever....until i turned him onto zaino....he still uses liquidglass though unless he happens to find my zaino stash....bastard:mad:

I hate to do this but...........up here in Canada we have what's know as Dri-Wash & Guard. (Motorhead Mike may have heard of it), it appears to be a very similar product. Back when I had my G.N. I bought 3 bottles of it because of how well it worked to give you a super shine. It's almost like armour-all for the paint. Here-in lies the problem, if you wash the car in the traditional manner, this crap smears,like wet wax. Also if the car has been waxed, forget being able to get this stuff off. It seems to react with the wax and it will take all day to "buff" all the haze out. Sorry to put a negative spin on your new find but I just wanted to warn you of what happened to me.BTW I still have 2 3/4 bottles in my basement for sale, CHEAP! Mike

i hear you and i feel you.

but this thing leaves no smear on the paint whatsover, none at all, and you can do it dry or wet it dont matter, all i can say is i am very pleased with the product or else i would not endorse it to anybody..

Re: i am definetly gonna post some pics.

Originally posted by wiked87gn
this is the only thing you will ever need in your cabinet

THAT I have a hard time believing, but it does sound interesting. I'm not giving up my Blackfire though. What fun would that be just using one product? LOL!

Re: Re: Holyyy Sh** best paint cleaner i ever used.

Originally posted by MeanBuicks
I would love a technical explanation as to how this, or any similar product, can be rubbed on to a grungy surface & not damage the paint. How does the product lift the dirt away from the surface, polish the paint without scratching, and leave behind only protectant simultaneously? :confused:

EXACTLY!!!!

:confused: :confused: :confused:

We have a car wash in Phoenix that is using a similar process of no water just their cleaning solution. I tried it on the Mustang and was happy with the results so I used it on the Buick so far so good. It seems to repel dust better after a cleaning. I am not sure what it will do to cars that are "Zainod"

to be honest with you guys.

all i can say is the damn thing works, i saw it 1st hand on my dirty honda done, the dirt that was on the car just stuck to the cloth,he made one pass with the cloth and it picked up the dirt, then he turned the cloth and made a couple of more passes over the same spot picking up more dirt, after that he used a clean cloth and removed the rest of the No WET waterless spray left on the car and walahh,the whole hood took less than 5 minutes to do and the it looked way better than after being washed with soap and water, no marks no left over streaks no nothing, easy as 1-2-3 the paint had a glass look to it and the good thing about it is the more you do it the better it looks and let me tell yah it does not scrach your paint at all, of course if you want better results you wanna do it on a clean car , but the stuff does work, on glass,plastic,rubber and most of all the paint, btw on glass it works as Rain X it repels the water after you apply it to the glass as well as repelling dust of the paint, this stuff is great, the stuff comes in a 32 ounce bottle with the micro mist applicator with the pump built into it, all you do is pressurize the bottle and spray away or should i say mist away at the spot you are gonna clean. i will take a photo of the product and post it on my yahoo folder for those of you interested in purchasing.

price is as follow $23.00+shipping for the 32oz bottle plus the micro applicator bottle, the whole system is good for at least 10 passes on your car or maybe more..

http://photos.yahoo.com/bc/keroushaw2000/lst?.dir=/clean+paint+glass+like.&.view=t