hollywood brats should be sent out to war...

TireFryer

The New Kid
Riddle me this, for all those anti-war hollywood protestors and supporters...

Why is it that all these freaking actors/actresses, producers and directors, who are anti-war and anti-USA involvement, want to make a ***KING MOVIE about "SAVING PRIVATE LYNCH"? The hell with these 2-faced people who denounce the military's actions in Iraq, and yet the first opportunity these shamless people get to make money off of the war and someone's experience in the war, BAM they are on it?!?!

go get a freaking life, pick up arms and defend this country which has and continues to give you freedom, instead of taking all this for granted! I don't see any of them defending the country...****, Moore or Streisand probably couldn't even run 1/2 mile if their measly lives depended on it!

Sorry, had to get that out...just my thoughts and $0.02

Why limit it to just Hollywood protestors and anti iraq war supporters?

SFC Thomas Chapman
US Army

I truley beleive alot of the Bush bashing has to do with the election. Because the race was so close, the whole nation took a much greater look at the outcome. There are alot of people who could care less who's president (voter turnout helps prove this), but because it turned into such an event, people took sides and it got personal. They really couldn't bash Bush during 9-11 because it deffinately wasn't the right time to bash a president, so the Iraqi conflict was their first chance. You will always have people dead set against war, and I can respect that, but i beleive alot of this war's anti protestors are really doing it because of bipartisism beleifs.

With celebrities, I also beleive it has to do with new money. I know if I won lotto, WWIII would break out the next day. These people are living in a rich fairy tale land, and do not want anything to disrupt their lives. Of course they want world piece, everything in life is perfect for them.

Originally posted by TireFryer

The hell with these 2-faced people who denounce the military's actions in Iraq, and yet the first opportunity these shamless people get to make money off of the war and someone's experience in the war, BAM they are on it?!?!

Sorry, had to get that out...just my thoughts and $0.02

You just called it - $$,$$$,$$$! The UNholywood whooores will do anything for it, even compromise their principles (if they have any).

With celebrities, I also beleive it has to do with new money. I know if I won lotto, WWIII would break out the next day. These people are living in a rich fairy tale land, and do not want anything to disrupt their lives. Of course they want world piece, everything in life is perfect for them.

Holy cow!!! That is so TRUE....Also I hear ya on the Lotto...:D