Holley Pressure sensor w/FAST XFI

you will need to run the signal wire to one of the analog sensor inputs, and provide power and ground to the other 2 wires coming off the sensor pigtail

how do you have the fast wired?

you will need to run the signal wire to one of the analog sensor inputs, and provide power and ground to the other 2 wires coming off the sensor pigtail

how do you have the fast wired?

where can i pick up the 5v ? is the FAST sensor wired the same or just plug n play ? havent installed the FAST yet , just in the begining stages of putting it in . This is for a v8 so im not using any factory v6 wiring .thanks for replying .

If you are only running the sensor to the Fast and not a guage, you can plug all three wires into the ANALOG plug on your FAST harness. Pin A signal, Pin J power, Pin K Ground

If you are only running the sensor to the Fast and not a guage, you can plug all three wires into the ANALOG plug on your FAST harness. Pin A signal, Pin J power, Pin K Ground

THANKS !!!!!!! thats exactly what i want to know !!!!! i was told i would have to splice into the map wire for 5v source . that didnt make sense to me .