Holiday Specials!!

PM me a price on a 6152e turbo please...
HD actuator .63 exhaust housing. Standard journal.

Holly I need a manual brake master cylinder from Aerospace for my 67 firebird. any questions give me a call.

thanx, Steve T.

Hey Holly, just wondering if the sale was still going on, and if it is, just wondering how much it would be for a Cam, double roller timing chain, and valve springs..... i was thinking down the lines of a 206, or a 208 (non roller) hydraulic cam... any suggestion would be appreciated.. thanks.. i hope i didnt miss the sale....:confused: :biggrin:

Thanks!!!

Holly and Cal,

I hope you all have a wonderful Holiday... Thanks for all the help and especially all of the thoughts on where i should go with my new toy... Definately will be a Hartline customer for life...

Scott Pitts

Holly and Cal,

I hope you all have a wonderful Holiday... Thanks for all the help and especially all of the thoughts on where i should go with my new toy... Definately will be a Hartline customer for life...

Scott Pitts

Thank you Scott! We are happy to have you as a customer and we look forward to helping you with your project!
Hope you have a Very Merry Christmas!

Cal & Holly Hartline

Just wanted to say hey to Cal & Louie, Old friens from FL :)

Hey guys, just wanted to say hey and wish you all a Merry X-mas and a Healthy New Year!:smile: