hofer built 200r

YamikidR1

im going with a 400.

Trans has about 30 passes on it best of a 9.6 at 142 and maybe 500 street miles. Im selling the trans and 9.5 ptc nl together for 1600 half of what i have in them. I have to fined the specs on the trans but its build with all the best parts.

im going with a 400.

Trans has about 30 passes on it best of a 9.6 at 142 and maybe 500 street miles. Im selling the trans and 9.5 ptc nl together for 1600 half of what i have in them. I have to fined the specs on the trans but its build with all the best parts.

I am interested in purchasing the transmission, would you separate the converter and transmission? Thanks

Got to be good stuff in that trans to stay together running those times. I just spent double that on a trans and converter.

What WOT shift points are you seeing and what stall?

Ok will seperate

Converter 650 plus the ride
Trans 1100 plus the ride

Trans has

Billet forward drum
billet input shaft
Billet od ring gear
Billet od planet
billet od anchor pin
trans brake
Drain plug in stock pan
Sonnax billet servo
alto wide band
8 directs
5 forward clutch packs
3 od clutch
7 clutch l/r
rollerized pump, output shaft, low roller, drum, center support
high pressure sping
rev kit
550 and 400 booster valves
hardened stator support
resurfaced pump
all new bushing and bearings
and a kc valvebody, with gn governor for 3.42 gears

That was what brian said was all done to the trans when i bought it from him NEW

both are in good working order as far as i can tell. The trans flared from 2 to 3 shift on my 9.6 pass but didnt do it on any other "10" passes that day i couldnt here it but the xfi said it did. Only reason i am putting a 400 in is because the car is mostly a track car and see very little street time and when it does its like im at the track.