Hmmmmm

I seen that too, thought it was really cool. Your right on both counts.
Another cool car I found was this early Regal;

ebay #4575684813

Hello, NUB here... I just joined this group to get as much information on the GN turbo V6 as possible and found this posting. I bought the Countach above and would like to find as much information as possible (on both this one, and any others out there) How would I get in touch with "Kirbans's son" if this might be his 'old' car and/or if he has any tips for this setup. :biggrin:

Thanks 443! I got some of the data from the PO and found that the car came from CA (so it's probably not "the son's"), but he might have some ideas.

Once you recieve the car and evaluate what's there and what is needed I could finish the engine portion if your not going to do the work your self. I'd need a wireing diag. for the Lambo. I've got all the buick wireing books. I've done several Buick powered hybrids. This sure looks like a awsome project when finished the right way! Wow. :D
Good luck!
Scott
Elkhart IN.

Thanks UR! I'm sure I'll need some help getting started initially (you coming down to Indy anytime soon? :) ) I just got it into the garage the other night and haven't really gotten a chance to examine/work on it yet. It took kind of a beating during transport, but I knew it was going to need some work. I don't have any wiring diagrams or documentation of any kind for it (don't even know the manufacturer of the kit) First priority is to get it running so I can move it when I need to :biggrin:

I don't generaly make it down to Indy too often. My grandfather lives in Delphi IN. We visit him several times a year.
Be glad to help with wire diagrams ect... whatever you need....
Great project!
~Scott

Do you have any pics of the Lambo I can probably tell you what kit the car is. I have seen and dealt with a lot of these cars. Mine currently has a a 87 GN motor at about 400hp with Audi transaxle.

Attachments

• DSC00534.jpg
    DSC00534.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 245
  • DSC00527.jpg
    DSC00527.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 243
  • Diablos 014[2].jpg
    Diablos 014[2].jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 245
  • whitedoors up.jpg
    whitedoors up.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 222
I have 92 thousand at least into the car. This car was not built on the fiero cahssi it was built on a replica chassi. I will post more when I get the wheels on.

Attachments

• r_0015_small.jpeg
    r_0015_small.jpeg
    3.5 KB · Views: 192
I'd be concerned about coolant flow with the backward intake. Might need to use a FWD intake.

It actually runs 180 all day long. I have never let it idle for more than say 20 min but it works good. The biggest problem I have had with it was getting a clutch that could handle the hp. Went with a carbon kevlar clutch it seems to work pretty good. I'm just about done breaking it in and I gave it a some good gas there the other day at speed and no slipage.:)

It actually runs 180 all day long. I have never let it idle for more than say 20 min but it works good. The biggest problem I have had with it was getting a clutch that could handle the hp. Went with a carbon kevlar clutch it seems to work pretty good. I'm just about done breaking it in and I gave it a some good gas there the other day at speed and no slipage.:)

Your not from outside Oklahoma City are you?? I know of a guy that builds these with the Gn motor LS1 or the standard fiero motor??

Do you have any pics of the Lambo I can probably tell you what kit the car is. I have seen and dealt with a lot of these cars. Mine currently has a a 87 GN motor at about 400hp with Audi transaxle.
what did you use for axles? do you by chance have a photo of an axle installed?

I don't have any pics of the axles installed. I think they came from euro works if I'm not mistaken. I will take some pics and post them though. The pic is the same trans axle and setup as mine but not off my car. It came off the Lambolounge.

Attachments

• transaxle%20shot.jpg
    transaxle%20shot.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 167
No I don't build them for a living. I have never seen another one with a GN motor in it before. I have seen lots with LS1 engines in them. Jim Dinner is building a BMW based V12 car. Looks amazing.

I don't have any pics of the axles installed. I think they came from euro works if I'm not mistaken. I will take some pics and post them though. The pic is the same trans axle and setup as mine but not off my car. It came off the Lambolounge.
that is very cool!! thanks for sharing!