Hitler owned a GN

Pittsburghkid

Displacement Replacement.
I know this was posted here before. At least I think it was. I cant find it. So I re-posted it. Enjoy

im in tears..... :D not the best timing of the jewish new year but i think its only a big deal in my parts lol

LOVE it... Soo true too. GM can ruin a Buick wet dream in a NY minute. The two baddest cars to EVER set a tire on the road since there WERE tires, and they pull the plug on it immediately, if not sooner. WTF? Since 1970, noone had more torque until the C6 ZR1 hit. That's a full 30 years that the Buick dominated in that area. Not a bad run in my opinion.

"Headlights in my mirror man, do you know how good that feels?" That's just hilarious...Mike

LOVE it... Soo true too. GM can ruin a Buick wet dream in a NY minute. The two baddest cars to EVER set a tire on the road since there WERE tires, and they pull the plug on it immediately, if not sooner. WTF? Since 1970, noone had more torque until the C6 ZR1 hit. That's a full 30 years that the Buick dominated in that area. Not a bad run in my opinion.

Sometimes I think that GM didn't really "pull the plug" on Buick. I wonder if Buick knew that GM would not approve of these cars, the IC'd Turbo Regal and that Bad Assed GSX, so they waited until it was really to late for GM to stop it from happening. Imagine if the IC'd GN had hit the market in '84 with the fuel injected engine. GM would have put brakes on that thing in a heartbeat. Being that production was stopping in year anyway it may have been Buick's way of sneaking one through on them.....well sneaking ANOTHER one through on them.;)

You guys have more drama than an office full of girls. The car was killed because they killed the rwd platform and it was useless to try to even equal it with fwd let alone beat it. Wasn't worth keeping a rwd car just for a few performance cars when they already had the vette.

And I don't care what anyone says, its still an awesome engine installed in a crappy car.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app