Hit a curb, back regal passenger side rim literally broke off the axle

The same thing happened to me when I first got my Buick, back in 2000. In my case, the Powermaster was failing (and I knew ZERO about it) and had leaked brake fluid down the frame rail, and I must have driven over it, because the car fishtailed like I had never experienced before, and next thing I knew I was up against the curb with a broken axle.

I did what Nick said: replaced axles (Moser stock replacements), bearings, and seals, and the pass backing plate, and 15 years & 30k miles later, no issues to report. I also got to replace the Powermaster - that almost made me sell the car. :)

I learned tons of stuff about the car that month. Good luck with your repair.
Haha Yea worst feeling ever, but hey sh*t happens! I'm just glad it wasn't to bad, hell it could have been worse :banghead:! Yeah I've got a lot to learn and a lot of time on my side so I'm sure it will be fun! As for your car that's good to hear I'm glad you kept her and haven't had any problems since! (y) Thanks!

Haha Yea worst feeling ever, but hey sh*t happens! I'm just glad it wasn't to bad, hell it could have been worse :banghead:! Yeah I've got a lot to learn and a lot of time on my side so I'm sure it will be fun! As for your car that's good to hear I'm glad you kept her and haven't had any problems since! (y) Thanks!
Good perspective. Certainly could have been worse for both of us.

If you have any questions when you dig in to the repair, I'll do whatever I can to help.