Higher mileage parts car/parts value?

j-lantern

(Also posted on another board- so if you've already chimed in no need to reply twice-thx for your input)

Just saw an 87 solid roof TR with front end damage-junk fenders and hood. Hi mileage, pretty sure north of 200k. Second owner, owned and daily driven for 18 years. Car started on the first crank, ran smoothly seems well maintained, box of misc. extra parts in the trunk, decent T rims. I need some of the less desired parts for my car (column, gas tank & sender) and could probably sell drivetrain and posi rear. Interior wasn't bad at all for this many miles. It is kind of hard to compare prices though, since (1) I've been out of the TR loop a while and am just getting back (never sold the car-just moved to NYC and couldn't drive it and reading the bulletin boards just got depressing) and (2) most drivetrain parts are all off of 30-90k cars. While that's probably a load of bs (seems like an awful lot of cars people only drove 2-4k a year that now get junked), there just aren't many high mileage ones honestly described in the marketplace.

Thoughts on value of car and drivetrain/rear end as stated? Thanks.