High side a/c line

Just to clarify for everyone out there, when my friend said like gold, he wasn't necessarily alluding to the value of the line. I now see the underlying confusion. The reason my friend who works servicing a/c said like gold, is that in his mind it is a rare piece. Being that it is 30yo, he figured most that had been removed would've been scrapped or if someone parted out a car they most likely wouldn't have saved it. He said it was a special piece, because of the rubber piece on it and the various bends throughout it. He said he couldn't replicate the rubber piece and even with one to reference, he'd have a hard time bending a new one exactly as the original.

Again, you chose not to make an offer, you could've had it for whatever you wanted to pay for it. As you see, no one really knows what that obscure piece is worth. I have 2 spare sets, and likely would've thrown in the low line at no additional cost; just for you to have one. You need it, I don't, I would've gladly helped you out. But no, instead you chose to start spouting off some nonsense and began name calling, without any provocation I might add. Grow up, bud.

Last edited:
Just to clarify for everyone out there, when my friend said like gold, he wasn't necessarily alluding to the value of the line. I now see the underlying confusion. The reason my friend who works servicing a/c said like gold, is that in his mind it is a rare piece. Being that it is 30yo, he figured most that had been removed would've been scrapped or if someone parted out a car they most likely wouldn't have saved it. He said it was a special piece, because of the rubber piece on it and the various bends throughout it. He said he couldn't replicate the rubber piece and even with one to reference, he'd have a hard time bending a new one exactly as the original.

Again, you chose not to make an offer, you could've had it for whatever you wanted to pay for it. As you see, no one really knows what that obscure piece is worth. I have to 2 spare sets, and likely would've thrown in the low line at no additional cost; just for you to have one. You need it, I don't, I would've gladly helped you out. But no, instead you chose to start spouting off some nonsense and began name calling, without any provocation I might add. Grow up, bud.
I am sorry but no name calling till your #10 post.All is well on my end!!!!

Hey guy, lets get away from all this crazy BS. Iv'e got several of those lines all like new ( been at this game for 24 years and have never sold one so I wonder what makes them like gold? ) You send me your shipping address and pay the price on the box I have to have made to ship it in and the shipping cost and you can have my gold line.
I really appreciate it Mike.I will PM you shipping info.Also I saw where you wrecked your car and that SUCKS BAD.I know you have tons of parts but if there is something you need that I may have its yours. Just speak up on what you need when you get it sorted out.Thanks

I'm on the mobile app, and at the end of post #9 it says in words "greedy asshat." If you didn't type this, then sorry, it must be some sort of glitch that led to this misunderstanding. Again, I do apologize.

Last edited:
I'm on the mobile app, and at the end of post #9 it says in words "greedy asshat." If you didn't type this, then sorry, it must be some sort of glitch that led to this misunderstanding. Again, I do apologize.
Everything is Great!!!!!Sent you a PM back.