High side a/c line

TLIMITED

I want all the Buick's
I need a nice high side line from the evaporator to the condenser for 86-87 Turbo Buick.Thanks

I've got 2 complete extra sets, high and low lines. Did you want only the high side?

So, I spoke to my a/c buddy, he said the hard line is a special piece and like gold. Pm me a reasonable offer.

So, I spoke to my a/c buddy, he said the hard line is a special piece and like gold. Pm me a reasonable offer.
Nothing special about it.I can have a new one made for $28.00,just will not have the black rubber on it.

Well, that's a no brainer...just have one made for $28. I can't come near that when you factor in shipping costs. But do you think he can make one with all the correct bends?

Last edited:
Well, that's a no brainer...just have one made for $28. I can't come near that when you factor in shipping costs.
I asked for a nice factory piece and you come on here talking about what you have is worth GOLD LMFAO.I am sure that line gets scrapped with most parted out cars as they are not in high demand.You never gave me a price other than told me to make an offer on your GOLD piece.Maybe you thought I would be a DUMB ASS and offer you crazy money on your "Special Gold Piece":greedy::asshat:

You're a fuckin idiot. I quoted an a/c guy I had spoken to, not myself. Since you knew how much it would've been to fab a new one, why didn't you speak up sooner or just say something? I have no idea what that piece is worth. I told you to make an offer, you chose not to. I gladly would've helped out a fellow enthusiast. Country hick, eat a dick!
You need to find you a new "A/C BUDDY"as you called him cause he don't know SHIT.Get off my thread and go squat down on or blow that GOLD line of yours you GOOFY BIOTCH.

Damn, I have 2 of em, good luck :)
Thats great.All you had to do is give me a shipped price.I've never walked in a store,gone to a swap meet etc.and make an offer on something.Its yours,give a price you want for it and if the buyer agrees with it it's sold plain and simple.

Yes I do have a couple sets. I didn't plan on splitting them up but it's possible
e9005883550599c7cb11a6f99816a820.jpg

How much would you need for one or is there anything you need that I may have? Thanks

Hey guy, lets get away from all this crazy BS. Iv'e got several of those lines all like new ( been at this game for 24 years and have never sold one so I wonder what makes them like gold? ) You send me your shipping address and pay the price on the box I have to have made to ship it in and the shipping cost and you can have my gold line.