high RPM shutdown

Yes. Are you sure you wouldn't be willing to build a couple hangers with the 416 pump? I know you mentioned in another thread you thought the cost would be too high, but any idea what that cost might be? Assuming we supplied you with a new hanger.. Thanks

It is not cost effective to manufacture one-off items. We would have to build a sizeable quantity before we would consider such a product. The factory mount and tapered lines are a problem.

Racetronix said:
It is not cost effective to manufacture one-off items. We would have to build a sizeable quantity before we would consider such a product. The factory mount and tapered lines are a problem.

So if I build one myself what mods should I expect to have to make to the stock style hanger? Is the feed line on the stock hanger too small for the pumps flow capabilities? Thanks

So if I build one myself what mods should I expect to have to make to the stock style hanger? Is the feed line on the stock hanger too small for the pumps flow capabilities? Thanks

You will have to remove the fuel line tapers, pump mount and wiring harness from the sender.
You would have to weld AN fittings on the outlets, create a barb on the line for the pump, install our pump mount, wiring solutions and finally the pump and filter sock.

We are still not 100% sure the 430LPH E85 pump will fit through the F7 tank opening.

We will look into this perhaps next month. We are too busy with regular production items and other products under development such as the G7 line kit.

Racetronix said:
You will have to remove the fuel line tapers, pump mount and wiring harness from the sender.
You would have to weld AN fittings on the outlets, create a barb on the line for the pump, install our pump mount, wiring solutions and finally the pump and filter sock.

We are still not 100% sure the 430LPH E85 pump will fit through the F7 tank opening.

We will look into this perhaps next month. We are too busy with regular production items and other products under development such as the G7 line kit.

How come the stock feed line needs to be changed? I've read that people are using the stock lines with double pumpers. Thanks

How come the stock feed line needs to be changed? I've read that people are using the stock lines with double pumpers. Thanks
Double pumps are staged so the second 255LPH pump does not come on until the motor requires / uses the fuel vs. sending it back through the return line. The single HP pumps (340/430LPH) flow enough all the time to overwhelm the return system. We have also seen motor brushes burnt up inside the pumps b/c the head pressure is too high / the feed lines are too restrictive. We recommend upgrading the lines when using anything more than a 255LPH pump.

Does anyone know if the 4th gens have the same size fuel lines? I know some of those guys are running double pumpers with both pumps on at all times.