high flow fuel filter

sscamino

Im running a stroker motor with reds double pumpers and the stock ac fillter. I want to upgrade to 8an lines and filter with champion rails. How much fuel do the doubles pump volume and pressure wise? Most of the bilitt 8an filters only 75# max and 130gph with 40 microns in summit racing. Info ,advise,and what works.

Im running a stroker motor with reds double pumpers and the stock ac fillter. I want to upgrade to 8an lines and filter with champion rails. How much fuel do the doubles pump volume and pressure wise? Most of the bilitt 8an filters only 75# max and 130gph with 40 microns in summit racing. Info ,advise,and what works.

Your double pumps,stock lines,and AC filter are good to 1,000 hp on gasoline.

This Jegs filter has been working fine. Double walbros and 120lb injectors. 10 micron paper element.
DSCN0765.jpg

Tee the line and install two factory (AC Delco) filters. But you only need to do that IF you are making more than 750+ HP. As Ttype6 said the stock lines work good to 700 or more HP. I cut the Saginaw fitting off and use steel compression fittings in thier place. Sprint cars make 750+ HP using methanol and run a single -6AN feed to the engine. They run 60 psi or so and they need double the volume on gas.

Great info ,those fittings are the same type that came with my champion fuel rail. Thanks I have to put the fuel pressure gauge on and see what happens.

Great info ,those fittings are the same type that came with my champion fuel rail. Thanks I have to put the fuel pressure gauge on and see what happens.

If you get a 1 to 1 increase in fuel pressure verses boost,your good. If you get 1 to 1 but the gauge bounces at full boost/throttle,drill the four Saginaw fittings in the supply line to .299. Start with the smallest over sized bit first then work your way larger and larger. This way you can be the judge of where to stop. If you break through a little,don't worry as the o-ring will still get captured and seal.

thats why I want an aftermarket high flow fuel filter to eliminate 2 more saganaws. I ran my fuel line with push lock then into saganaws for the stock fuel filter in the stock location.

thats why I want an aftermarket high flow fuel filter to eliminate 2 more saganaws. I ran my fuel line with push lock then into saganaws for the stock fuel filter in the stock location.

If you drill them out,you are getting rid of the restriction.
What turbo,heads and cam do you have?

Race ported irons and intake,65inj.,roller 218-212 with roller rockers 160,70mmTB and KB Hat and RJC plate

Cal said 65s would work fine ,also went from single alky to daul. Last year ran TE-67 and the injs. were not even 75% duty cycle.